Bag Skates: Checking In On the EastCon Playoff Teams

A quick look around SBNation Hockey to see what the sites that cover teams in the Eastern Conference playoffs are saying:

Sabres vs. Bruins (Series tied at 1)

Buffalo Sabres: Die By the Blade says the Boychuck slash deserved more than two minutes.

Boston Bruins: Stanley Cup of Chowder looks at home ice advantage for the Bruins.

Devils vs. Flyers (Flyers lead series 2-1)

New Jersey Devils In Lou We Trust has a recap of the Devils loss to the Flyers, and says Fatso can't do it all by himself, something we as Ranger fans can relate to.

Philadelphia Flyers: Broad Street Hockey has their take on the Flyers win, and are giving props to a higher power.

Senators vs. Penguins (Pens lead series 2-1)

Ottawa Senators: Silver Seven Sens has the recap of today's loss to the Penguins.

Pittsburgh Penguins: Pensburgh looks at the Penguins side of their win over the Senators.

Canadiens vs. Capitals (Series tied at 1)

Montreal Canadiens: Habs Eyes On the Prize is looking for a little personality from Habs coach Jacques Martin.

Washington Capitals: Japers Rink talks about who will be the starting goalkeeper for America's Team in Game 3.

Finally, over in the WestCon, the team many Ranger fans have adopted, the Phoenix Coyotes, won Game 3 in Detroit yesterday, and now lead the series 2-1. Here are the highlights from that game, and head over to Five for Howling for more on the Desert Dogs.

Tomorrow we will go round the rink in the Western Conference.