FanPost

The New York Rangers are on the clock

Already looking foward to the draft to further improve our bright future, so the next youth movement can finally bring the Cup back to New York. So tell me, who should we go for in the draft and why? Someone who you like that you think would still be available when it's our turn to pick. Also, gimme a backup pick in case your first guy is taken already. And let's all pray it's not another Jessimen/Montoya fiasco.