FanPost

How the mighty have fallen

Honestly i expected more out of the division winners. The second seeded devils getting downright embarrassed by the seventh seed flyers who barely made the playoffs? The third seeded sabres with the number one goalie in the world getting beat by a rookie goalie and a team missing its top scorer? The presidents trophy winning Caps with a two time mvp, the best offensive d-man in the league and the most twenty goal scorers in the league stunned by the eight seeded Canadiens who were just happy to be in the playoffs after the season they had? Now its amazing how the underdogs played hard and humble and did all that was necessary to win, but not one top seed winning? Sorry needed to rant about how bad the east is. Now i have no one to vote for. First the yotes get knocked out by the wings and then the caps lose. Who are you guys supporting now