FanPost

Marek Malik Scores...on his own team...

you guys have got to watch this goal...it just brought back so many memories of how much I wanted this bum off the team. And the best part of the video is that it happened during the playoffs lol. Sadly his team went on to win the game but I assume Mareks gonna catch some $hit about this one for awhile lol GO MALIK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_v3CuWh0MM&feature=player_embedded

<!--Session data-->