Easter Sunday Open Thread: Red Wings Become Our Favorite Team Du Jour

Important hockey game today, the Red Wings and Flyers are facing off in a few minutes.

Use this thread for whatever you want to talk about today, the Rangers, the Wings-Filthies game, or the start of baseball season tonight.

For more on the Flyers, check out Broad Street Hockey

For more on the Red Wings, check out Winging It In Motown

Don't forget, my friend Ed has all your Yankees coverage at Pinstripe Alley

If Beantown Baseball is your thing, Randy and the guys do a great job at Over the Monster

Enjoy your day, spend some time with the fam, and check in with us periodically.