Blueshirt Banter Radio: Monday Night Edition at 8 PM (UPDATED)

[Note by Jim Schmiedeberg, 04/04/10 11:48 PM EDT UPDATE: The Pauly D show is on hiatus tomorrow night, so we will be on from 8 to 10 PM]

Monday night show this week, since the Rangers have a Tuesday game this week. We go live at 8 PM Monday night,  and we'll be Radioproto12400_medium talking about the Rangers catapulting themselves back into the playoff race, as well as shooting themselves in the foot in Toronto. We'll be taking your calls at 646-478-4692.

If you've never joined us for one our programs, give it a chance, I think you will enjoy it. It's a mix of Ranger talk and humor that is unlike anything you will hear anywhere else. It's also the best place to talk Ranger hockey, as we interact with our listeners through the whole show.

Remember, we have a great live chat that you can join in on by clicking the link to Blueshirt Banter Radio, or you can listen live on the player below: