FanPost

John Tortorella and Steven Stamkos

In a recent anonymous survey given by ESPN.com John Tortorella was voted the coach players would least want to play for.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=315609

Also, who saw the Larry Brooks article about how close the Rangers were to getting Stamkos?

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/rangers/shaken_not_stirred_T6N63otVVq92kFkpEFVBMI

stunning.  Imagine how much different everything would be right now.  And also think about how absurd it is that the owner was agreeing to trades for the Lightning.  But the Rangers were soooo close.  Stamkos and Gabby? Imagine.