FanPost

Why does everyone want to re-sign Jokinen????

Ok in the thread about Zherdev on the home page Ive seen numerous people talking about re-signing Jokinen for 4mil 3.5 etc. Honestly I want no part of this guy even at 1mil a year. Jokinen has not been very good for us and his stats are not good at all. And the cap situation just wont allow it. I want to know why people want him to be a Ranger next year.