FanPost

When do we.....

get to quit? When do we get to give up on the Rangers, like they have given up on us? Oh yeah that's right we don't. Every Ranger fan here decide a long time ago that no matter what happens, who plays for us, or who runs our team, that we would be loyal to the name and not the players. We're the laughing stock of the NHL. Our GM signs everyone and anyone under the sun even if they couldn't make us a better team in any life time. Our coach, suspended with less than 6 months of being behind the bench for throwing water at an opposing teams fans. Again our coach fighting with the media for something so stupid (though neither of them were right in what they did or said) Our organization, giving the people who care about the team and want to give us the truth, the run around then pretty much slapping them in the face.They have to make special events to have us come to watch the games, events in which no other team has to do.

Us, as fans, can never and will never give up on the Rangers. We could be last place with the worst players, and still show our loyalty. We could scrape by and just barley make the playoffs, and we still show our loyalty. The Rangers could give up half way through the year, and we still show our loyalty. When do we get that loyalty and show of heart back? Is it possible for this Organization to give such things back? Can the players give us what we give them night in and night out? Is it possible to rebuild this organization any longer? Are we too far lost as a group that we just fad away and allow anyone to run our team?

I'm not sure about anyone else but i can not see and end to this. I do not believe that we will be re-paid anytime soon. We will, as fans, be on the outside looking in for a long time to come. My advice to you is get comfortable, get use to the way this team is, because this is how are going to be for some time. The fans of the New York Rangers will have to suck it up and take our beating. We have to take a beating for being the most loyal fans any hockey club could ask for.

So to you, the New York Rangers, Dolan, Sather, Tortorella, you better start figuring out a way to pay us back, or we'll take back what we've given you. You will not longer have our loyalty, respect, passion, or money. And then where will you be?