FanPost

so much for Buffalo playing the spoiler role. No Ryan Miller

I guess they just wanted to beat us and give their team a rest. Watching the game can anyone tell me Buffalo came to play, the Bruins are that much better than us. Total garbage giving up 3 goals to a team that can't score. They screwed us just as bad as NJ not being able to defeat the Flyers or Bruins a week ago. As much as the schedule favored us none of these playoff teams appear to be playing hard. Wash didn't put up half the effort against Boston as they did Pitts the next day. I really hope anyone from the West wins it this year. Sorry just ranting