FanPost

One More Year For MO?

NON RANGER RELATED: As Ranger fans, I think we know when and how to appreciate talent and individuals not just on our team but the whole league (Marty who? ;] ). Because of this, I wanted to pass along this video (LINK at the bottom) about Mike Modano's last game this season and possibly his career.

I've always been a huge Modano fan and watched him throughout the years. For whoever feels the same way, or atleast appreciates the guy, check out the link and admit to tearing up..I'll be the first one to say that I did.

BTW, do you guys think he should give it one more year?

In my opinion, this was just to perfect of an ending for him. The STARS are struggling with money and they probably wont be contenders next year. It would be best for Modano to call it quits after this season, but maybe he has more left in the tank after an injury plagued season. Regardless of what he decides to do, he'll always be one of my favorites and a Hall of Famer, i think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxHg1Nm7BUE