FanPost

I'm starting to really like the idea of.........

A Philly/Chicago Stanley Cup Series. I couldn't exactly tell you why but the more i think about the teams and players on the teams it seems it would be a very entertaining series. I can't stand Montreal, and the only reason i liked them the other night was because they took out Cindy Crosby for us all. It also a nice change of scenery to see in the Cup finals. Meaning no Detroit or Pittsburgh in the series. I know some or a lot of you may not agree with me but i Just thought i'd put that out there. Oh and if this series does come to be i say its Philly winning in a 4-2 series after doing another come-from-behind miracle.