FanPost

sing along to "Blowin in the wind"

How many times must our GM make trades..... before he knows that he has failed? Yes and how many times must  Redden get paid ....before Dolan knows he has bailed? Yes and how many times must we draft fragile players.....before we let good ones set sail?   The answer my friend is blowing in the wind.....the answer is blowing in the wind   How many times must a star player get beat up ...before someone comes to his aid? Yes and how many times must our goalie get run..before all our playoff hopes fade? Yes and how many times must we search for Brashear before we know hes escaped?   The answer my friend is blowing in the wind.....the answer is blowing in the wind   How many times must our tickets go up..before we are all in the street? Yes and how many times must we watch this disgrace.... before we know we've been beat? Yes and how many times must we not leave the bar...and never go back to our seats?   The answer my friend is blowing in the wind.....the answer is blowing in the wind