Blueshirt Banter Radio Live Tonight at 8 PM : Leslie Treff of Hockey's Future Joins Us

Radioproto12400_medium

Tonight is going to be one helluva show because we will be discussing the Rangers future as Leslie Treff of Hockey's Future.com joins us. Leslie is preparing to visit the NHL combine to see what young prospects have the goods to play In the National League and for our Ranger.

Leslie is a just the facts person and that's just how we like em !

Leslie will also give us her thoughts on current Ranger prospects, the Wolfpack scene and who she thinks the Rangers will or should be targeting in the upcoming NHL 2010 June Draft.

Jim and Eddie will be taking your phone calls all night at (646) 478-4692 and please feel free to join us in our wild and wacky Blueshirt Banter Radio Chatroom while the show streams live.

To listen to the show Live at 8 PM or Archived

Click The Player Below :