FanPost

Does McDonagh want to be a ranger?

This is coming from the nyrnagers blog who credits the story to larry brooks.  Apparently if Ryan McDonagh decides to return to school this year he might do it so that he can become an unrestricted free agent after his final college season and leave the Rangers.  This is certainly not a definite, but it could be a huge blow to the organization and place much more emphasis on sangs' future or what we need to do in with #10 pick in this years draft.