FanPost

My Team

Forwards:

Dubi-Demitra-Gaborik

Versteeg-AA-Cally

Avery-Drury-MZA

Prust-Boyle-Shelley

extras: Voros, (possibly Parentau depending on if Torts wants one or two extra forwards)

Defense

Staal-Girardi

MDZ-Rozy

Gilroy-Heikkenen

extra: Potter or Sauer

Goalies

Henrik

Auld

Tender Lisin an offer, he may go back to Russia but if he doesnt then I have no problem using him as trade bait. Remember, its not like he will cost a ton of money

Sign Demitra, one year around 1-1.5m, doesnt hurt to take a flier on a bounceback year from a proven veteran. Vinny will cost more. Demitra may also want to play with Gabby.

Demote Redden, guarentee Heik a spot. Something tells me we shouldnt be letting this kid leave for nothing. Hes not being a prima donna by asking for a spot, he deserves it and he has other potentially lucrative options in Europe. I think this kid will be a physical defensemen that will add offense.

Trade Sangs, EC and a pick for Versteeg.  Can add Boyle too if Lisin returns and is not traded.  EC will have value as a cheap top 6 player, as the Blackhawks are gonna need to trade some of their own top 6 this summer to deal with their salary cap hell.

Also, sign Staal long term, tender Girardi and Prust, resign Shelley

Thoughts?