FanPost

The Onion meets TSN and Hockey News

Some one on my Facebook posted this article, there's some other good ones here too, hilarious stuff, anyone come across this yet?

Flyers fan Tasered in NJ office for being ‘an insufferable douche’

A Philadelphia Flyers fan was Tasered in a New Jersey office building Tuesday morning after his co-worker claimed the man was “bending the laws of douchebaggery” following his team’s triumphant return to the Stanley Cup Finals.

Witnesses at Benton and Thompson Accounting in Hamilton, NJ said Jeff Selkers was Tasered by co-worker Tom Daniels shortly after entering the office Tuesday in one-piece orange bodysuit and an orange afro wig.

“He walked up to Tom, who’s a Devils fan, and screamed ‘how bout dem Flyers?’” a co-worker said. “Tom didn’t even flinch.  He just reached into his drawer jumped up and screamed ‘how bout some Zeus in your face!? Boom!’ and shocked him with the Taser.”

Intenttoblow.com