Former Ranger Goalkeeper Steve Baker Tonight on Blueshirt Banter Radio

Steve Baker played for the Rangers for parts of four seasons, and also had one of the coolest goalie masks in Ranger lore, which you can see in the video below from Ranger Crisis:

Baker's mask also hangs on the wall at Sean Avery's Warren 77 in NYC. Tonight at 8 PM, Steve will join Eddie and I on Blueshirt Banter Radio. We'll talk to Steve about his days with the Rangers, and his job as a Lightning scout.

Also, we have a few big announcements tonight regarding the future of the show, and a big guest we have lined up for next week.

Remember, you can click the link for Blueshirt Banter Radio, and take part in the live chat that goes on during the show, or listen to the show right here on the player below: (note, you must be registered on Blog Talk Radio to join the chat)