FanPost

Rangers, Islanders, Devils Comparison Chart

I made this graphic of where the Rangers, Islanders and Devils have finished each year since (including) 93-94. You remember, that time the Rangers were good? Yeah. That was when I really started following every game, when I was 10 and really getting into hockey and the Rangers. These are the depressing years since. At first my idea was "at least the Islanders are always worse, right?" but in the end thought it appropriate to show how good a team COULD be... even if it's the... ::shudder:: ...Devils.

I realize this doesn't take into account playoff performances which is important, but as an overall view of how well the teams did, I thought it got the job done. Click to enlarge.

32_tristatehockey_medium

via www.seanengelhardt.com