Stanley Cup Finals: Philadelphia Flyers at Chicago Blackhawks Game 2 Open Thread

My goof on this, completely forgot to do one for Game One, and by the time I thought of it, it was too late.

Large_mediumLarge_medium

FLYERS at BLACKHAWKS
TV: NBC (HD), CBC (HD), RDS (HD)
8:00 PM EST
(Chicago leads best-of-seven series, 1-0)