FanPost

Character bring back D.Moore

Vaclav Prospal Chris Drury Marian Gaborik
Brandon Dubinsky Eric Christensen Ryan Callahan
P.A Parenteau Artem Anisimov Sean Avery
Jody Shelley Dominc Moore Don Prust

Never wanted to see him go he plays with intensity every shift and an edge he'd fit nicely on the 4th so we can move up A.A he's only around a mill save the $ on fowards cuz we need a defenseman like Volchenkov if we can get him or Hamuis