FanPost

2010 NHL Draft: Updated Mock Drafts on NHL.com

I don't take too much stock in these "mock" drafts, but Nino fans might be interested to see one NHL.com "expert" (Mike Morreale) has Niederreiter going to the Rangers at number 10, while another actually has the Swiss forward lasting until pick 13.

Adam Kimelman predicts the Rangers select Russian forward Vladimir Tarasenko (doubtful, if Tortorella has any say in the matter), while Brad Holland thinks they nab Kitchener Ranger Jeff Skinner, an undersized center who scored 50 goals this past regular season, then added another 20 in the playoffs.

Take it for what it's worth...

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=527977&navid=DL|NHL|DraftMicrosite2010