FanPost

General Managers........

So, we all know that Glen Sather is pathetic as a New York Rangers GM.

Sad part is Don Maloney....old #12 is a finalist for GM of the year.

Sather has destroyed this great franchise with reckless free agent signings that have crippled this team for years to come, yet he still has a job.

Just goes to show how horrible an Owner Dolan and family is.

What will it take to get rid of Sather?

Until our current idiot GM is exiled, this team will go NO WHERE.