FanPost

Playoff Hockey Thread(s)..

Even though the Rangers aren't in it, and even though I don't have any hockey channels at college other than MSG, Im still trying to watch every single game these playoffs on the internet. I guess if anyone else is watching nonstop like I am, feel free to use this thread to chat it up during the games.

I'll pretty much be using this thread for every game and I hope I wont be the only one (i might be)...

(UPDATE: I have a life, i swear... its just that im in the middle of studying for finals and hockey seems to be the perfect addition to my procrastination :)  )