FanPost

One more Ranger at the WC

 I think everybody kind of forgot about this guy but it will be interesting to see how he performs at these WC as he wants to make the Rangers next year. Mats Zucharello Aasen starts his WC today with Norway against Sweden... if he can score against tough competition like the Swedes or other big countries, I can see him making an impact with the rangers next season. Other guys intersting for the rangers are Ambuhl(he'll probably be gone next season) and Nino Niederreiter( One of the yougest players ever to play at a WC) for the Swiss.