FanPost

Rangers future defense

So we have Staal, Girardi, and Del Zotto already on the team as our young defensemen. And we should have both Sanguinetti and McDonagh within 2 years. So that would mean we have Staal, Girardi, and McDonagh as our more defensive defensemen and we have Del Zotto and Sanguinetti to be more of puck moving offensive minded players. Those are 5 young defensemen for our future, what do you guys think about this? I'm pretty excited thinking about those guys on the blue line all at the same time growing up together.

SB Nation Featured Video