FanPost

Should Tort's Stay or Go?

I think we can all agree that our team needs to make a bunch of changes this off season.

So, let's visit the coaching.

Reeney was a good coach, but a better teacher.

Tort's is a bully, who loves to intimidate his player's.....and to be fair, he has had success in Tampa Bay winning a Chamionship a few years ago. But, I have noticed that the past two years, the fire has been missing from Tort's....where is the vein popping, stroke inducing, screaming at refs that was his trade mark years ago?

My main problem with Tort's is that he will punish some players for dumb mistakes, yet let other player completely off the hook for  the same mistakes. Avery gets benched for a stupid penalty (which he does quite often) but a Drury or Prospel will not get benched for the exact dumb penalty.

Should Shonefeld get a shot.........should we bring up more of the coaches from the Wolfpack?

Most of our younger players are not getting better under our current coach, so........let's hear it, should Tort's stay or go?