Blueshirt Banter Radio Today at 2 PM with Ulf Nilsson!

via cache3.asset-cache.net

Today at 2 PM, a special matinee edition of Blueshirt Banter Radio, we'll be joined by former New York Ranger Ulf Nilsson. Ulf spent parts of four seasons with the Rangers, after defecting from the WHA's Winnipeg Jets with Anders Hedberg. We'll talk to Ulfie about his days with the Rangers, the WHA, and get his thoughts on a certain popular chant amongst Rangers fans.

All you need to do is click the link for Blueshirt Banter Radio to join the fun!