Rangers News: Rangers' 2010 Pre-Season Schedule Released

Earlier today, the New York Rangers released their pre-season schedule for the 2010-11 season. With the first game being played on the 23rd of September, they will be starting a bit later than last year, but that is because the NHL had to work around the Olympics in 2009-10, forcing them to start it up in early September. Anyway, below is the schedule straight from the Rangers, listing all of the match-ups, their location, dates, and times.

RANGERS 2010 PRE-SEASON SCHEDULE

Thursday Sept. 23: New Jersey Devils at New York Rangers - 7:00 PM

Saturday Sept. 25: New York Rangers at New Jersey Devils - 7:00 PM

Sunday Sept. 26: New York Rangers at Detroit Red Wings - 5:00 PM

Wednesday Sept. 29: Detroit Red Wings at New York Rangers - 7:00 PM

Friday Oct. 1: Ottawa Senators at New York Rangers - 7:00 PM

Saturday Oct. 2: New York Rangers at Ottawa Senators - 7:00 PM