2010 NHL Draft: You Want Draft Coverage? We Got Your Draft Coverage Right Here!

It's Draft week here at Blueshirt Banter, and we have a huge week of coverage planned for you. We've been bringing 2010-nhl-draft_medium
you profiles the last few weeks of all the top prospects in this year's draft, but that is just the beginning.

On Monday night, at 8:30 EST, we will be joined by Jess Rubenstein from The Prospect Park for a live chat here on Blueshirt Banter. We did one last year, and it was a big success. (If you click that link to read last year's chat, oddly enough the first question was about Chris Kreider). You guys know Jess is an authority when it comes to young players, and as Bill Chadwick used to say, "Knowing him is like going to college"

On Tuesday night, Eddie and I will take to the air for another edition of Blueshirt Banter Radio. We'll be talking about the draft, some of the prospects that are out there, and we'll give our thoughts on where the Rangers might be going in the first round.

On Friday, yours truly will head for Hollywood to cover the draft live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles. We'll cover the Draft for you like no one else. If you weren't around last year, you can check out all the coverage we did by clicking the link for Live from the 2009 NHL Draft.

We'll have audio interviews, written interviews, pictures, we'll chat with Ranger fans at the Draft, and maybe have a few surprises along the way.

Then Saturday night after the Draft is complete, Eddie and I will do a Draft Wrap Up on Blueshirt Banter Radio at 8 PM on June 26th. We'll talk about all the draft picks, get your thoughts on the Rangers picks, and I will try and flag down some people to talk to.

And when that's all done, bring on Free Agency!