Blueshirt Banter Radio with Former Ranger James Patrick Tonight at 8 PM!

via www.tophockeycards.com

Tonight on Blueshirt Banter Radio we welcome one of the "100 Ranger Greats", James Patrick. James was a 1984 Olympian who spent eleven seasons on Broadway as part of an NHL career that spanned an incredible three decades. James is now an assistant coach with the Buffalo Sabres, and we are really looking forward to having him on the show.

If you haven't listened to our shows before, what are you waiting for? We talk Ranger hockey, rant a little, and always have a lot of laughs. We've had some great guests, from Wayne Gretzky to Theo Fleury to Emile Francis, and we also have a great group of listeners that take part in our interactive live chat.(to join the chat all you need to do is register on Blog Talk Radio, it's free)

There's nothing on TV, go ahead and look. Why not give us a listen? You can click the link for Blueshirt Banter Radio, or listen right here on the player below: