FanPost

Intersting Idea......

What would you think of trading Redden for Brian Campbell?

Blackhawks can send Redden down (they have tonnnnnns of revenue), and they would only owe him 23m over the rest of the contract compared to much more for Campbell. Then their salary cap problems don't look like big problems anymore....

We lose some money, but if Sather won't send Redden down, then Campbell is a big upgrade as a very good offensive D man. He is the third D man on a great defensive team, we could plug him next to Staal and it would be a great combo.

Of course Campbell is overpaid, but then you look at Reddens contract and long for Campbell's. Maybe Redden and Sauer/Potter (neither looks like they have a future with us) for Campbell could work. Maybe we wouldnt even have to add in Sauer/Potter.   Maybe a little more, but I would still be fine with it

What do you guys think?