2010 NHL Draft: Blueshirt Banter Live Chat with Jess Rubenstein from The Prospect Park

Good evening everyone. Jess from The Prospect Park and Blueshirt Bulletin will be here to take your questions on draft 2010-nhl-draft_medium prospects, and what lies ahead for your New York Rangers in the 2010 NHL Draft and free agency. This works just like our open game threads, replies will automatically post, no need to refresh.

Jess will answer as many of your questions as he can, so let's get to it and have fun!

Central Scouting Forwards

Central Scouting Defenseman

Central Scouting Goalies