FanPost

Brad Richards may be an option

I know alot of guys want to go young and let our young guys play. I agree. I don't want a 35 year old over hill guy to come in and take the place a good young player.  That being said I was looking at BradRichards(.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Richards)  I was saying last year that they should have gotten him but people were saying two years at a 7.8 per year cap hit was to much to swallow.

Ok it's a year later and I'm going to start up again.  He's in the last year of his contract and the rangers have no number one center.  His young at 30 and he's a playmaker that this team needs in the worst way.  If he was on the Rangers last year he would have lead the team in scoring.  I'm not sure what the trade would be but it would have to start with Rosival just because of the money.

I think its worth taking a look at just cause guys on there walk year usually play well plus the Trots factor always helps.  Who knows if he plays well maybe he comes back the next year for 5 million instead of 7.8 million. Its worth a shot. What does everyone think?