FanPost

Rangers Trivia Challenge Round Two

Thanks to all who participated in round one.

Even if you did not participate in round one, you still have a chance to win, because there is always the possibility that someone will slip up or forget in the two remaining rounds, so if you are a Ranger fan, give it a shot!

Please remember to include in the subject of the email, “RANGERS TRIVIA CHALLENGE 2″ in caps. If you have not already entered, then please include your full name and the city/state that you live in.

The answers to the round one questions were:

1. Nick Fotiu

2. Lou Fontinato

3. Esa Tikkanen

4. Mike Gartner

5. Herb Brooks

Very happy to say that one person got them all correct, and the leader board will be posted underneath round two questions. One again, you have until midnight on Monday, June 29 to submit the answers to me, and round three will be posted next Tuesday!

Good luck again!

Leaderboard After Round One

1st. Jim Haggerty (Bronx, NY)– 5

2nd. Randy Stewart (Freehold, NJ)–4

2nd. John Peek (Whitesboro, NY)–4

2nd. Mike (No other info given)–4

2nd. Chris Hoeler (Ridgefield, CT)–4

3rd. Steve Weitzner (Irvine, CA)–3

3rd. Adam Bethon (Port Washington, NY)–3

View the trivia questions here.