New York Rangers 2010-2011 Season Schedule

The NHL has announced the 2010-2011 Rangers regular season schedule. You can see the entire schedule here.

Key games:

October 9th: Season opener at Buffalo

October 11th: First game against the Islanders, at the Island

October 15th: Home opener against Toronto

October 24th: First game against New Jersey, at MSG

November 4th: First game against Philadelphia, at Philly

November 15th: First game against Pittsburgh, at Pitt

November 20th: Game at Minnesota. Marian Gaborik's first game against his former team (since he was injured for last year's re-match.)

December 29th - January 8th: Longest road stretch of the season. Rangers play five of six games on the road.

April 9th 2011: Last game of the season against the Devils at MSG

So what do you guys think? Which games are you most looking forward to?