FanPost

2nd overall pick

What would you think if the rangers used gaborik to acquire the 2nd overall pick and thus hall or seguin? While gaborik is by no means old, he is also coming off one his first injury free seasons and has remarkably high value. In trading gaborik the rangers could potentially acquire picks in 2011 as well. Any thoughts on the possibilities? What would we have to get in return and would it be a bonafide option.