FanPost

Nino Niederreiter

Im sorry, but I just couldn't be convinced because of a few games during the World Juniors.  I couldn't jump on board just because everyone else on this site wanted him.  I needed something more.  Over the past few days I have been doing my research, and I have finally come away convinced.  Not only do I want Nino Niederreiter, but I think the Rangers need Nino.  Get him.  Do what you have to do.  First off, when I heard what Jess said about him that was huge for me, because I believe in that "it" factor.  I have been longing for it.  I know exactly what he is talking about, and that had me excited and coming around a bit.  Now after further research, highlighted here

http://thehockeywriters.com/2010-nhl-entry-draft-prospect-nino-niederreiter/

I am completely convinced.  I love the fact he is so well rounded, has that "it factor, is so clutch and steps up at the most important times, and brings so much to the table.  he will be a stud.  he might not be as NHL ready as Hall, but when he is ready I believe he will be a star.

Bring Nino to MSG