2010 NHL Mock Draft: Picks 1-15

PHILADELPHIA - JUNE 04: NHL top prospects Taylor Hall (L) and Tyler Seguin pose before Game Four of the 2010 NHL Stanley Cup Final at Wachovia Center on June 4, 2010 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. (Photo by Jim McIsaac/Getty Images)

Well, believe it or not we are just a day away from the start of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft. With that, I decided to do a mock draft with my selections for the first 15 picks, including our New York Rangers. Joe will have a complete mock up sometime before the draft so be sure to look for that as well.

Here goes nothing....

1. Edmonton Oilers: Tyler Seguin, C

2. Boston Bruins(From Toronto): Taylor Hall, LW

3. Florida Panthers: Erik Gudbranson, D

4. Columbus Blue Jackets: Cam Fowler, D

5. NY Islanders: Brandon Gormley, D

6. Tampa Bay Lightning: Nino Niederreiter, RW

7. Carolina Hurricanes: Brett Connolly, LW

8. Atlanta Thrashers: Jeff Skinner, C

9. Minnesota Wild: Vladimir Tarasenko, RW

10. NY Rangers: Ryan Johansen, C

11. Dallas Stars: Derek Forbort, D

12. Anaheim Ducks: Mikael Granlund

13. Phoenix Coyotes (From Calgary): Jack Campbell, G

14. St. Louis Blues: Jon Merrill, D

15. Florida Panthers(From Boston): Alex Burmistrov, C