2010 NHL Draft: It's Draft Day!!!

2010 NHL Draft logo

Good Morning Ranger fans, Draft Day has arrived, and Blueshirt Banter will be your place for all Rangers coverage, I'm traveling to Los Angeles this morning to attend, and we'll have Joe and Nick providing updates as well.

I have my heart set on Nino, here's hoping I get my wish!

I'll be live blogging with some updates throughout the day, as AirTran takes me from Atlantic City to Atlanta to Los Angeles.

Don't forget tonight we will have a live draft open thread, and tomorrow night we will have a special Draft Wrap Up Edition of Blueshirt Banter Radio at 8 PM!

Nino! Nino! Nino! Nino!

More later.......