2010 NHL Draft: Full Recap of tonight's First Round

LOS ANGELES, CA - JUNE 25: Dylan McIlrath, drafted tenth overall by the New York Rangers poses for a portrait during the 2010 NHL Entry Draft at Staples Center on June 25, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Harry How/Getty Images)

Here is a full pick by pick recap of the first round of tonight's 2010 NHL Entry Draft, including all draft selections and trades made at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Come back here tomorrow for coverage of the remainder of the draft.

1. Edmonton Oilers: Taylor Hall, LW
2. Boston Bruins: Tyler Seguin, C
3. Florida Panthers: Erik Gudbranson, D
4. Columbus Blue Jackets: Ryan Johansen, C
5. New York Islanders: Nino Niederreiter, RW
6. Tampa Bay Lightning: Brett Connolly, LW
7. Carolina Hurricanes: Jeff Skinner, C
8. Atlanta Thrashers: Alex Burmistrov, C
9. Minnesota Wild: Mikael Granlund, C
10. New York Rangers: Dylan McIlrath, D
11. Dallas Stars: Jack Campbell, G
12. Anaheim Ducks: Cam Fowler, D
13. Phoenix Coyotes: Brandon Gormley, D
14. St. Louis Blues: Jaden Schwartz, C
15. Los Angeles Kings: Derek Forbort, D
16. St. Louis Blues (from OTT): Vladimir Tarasenko, RW
17. Colorado Avalanche: Joe Hishon, C
18. Nashville Predators: Austin Watson, LW
19. Florida Panthers (From Los Angeles): Nick Bjugstad, C
20. Pittsburgh Penguins: Beau Bennett, RW
21. Detroit Red Wings: Riley Sheahan, C
22. Montreal Canadiens: Jared Tinordi, D
23. Buffalo Sabres: Mark Pysyk, D
24. Chicago Blackhawks: Kevin Hayes, LW
25. Florida Panthers (From Vancouver): Quinton Howden, LW
26. Washington Capitals: Evgeny Kuznetsov, LW/C
27. Phoenix Coyotes: Mark Visentin, G
28. San Jose Sharks: Charlie Coyle, RW
29. Anaheim Ducks: Emerson Etem
30. New York Islanders (From CHI): Brock Nelson, C

Trade Alerts:

- Florida trades 15th pick to the Los Angeles Kings for the 19th and 59th pick.
- Senators trade 16th pick to Blues for D David Rundblad.
- Coyotes trade 22 and 113 to Habs for 27 and 57.
- Florida trades Ballard and prospect Victor Oreskovich to Vancouver for Bernier, Grabner and Canucks' 25th overall pick.
- Isles trade 35 and 58 to the Hawks for the 30th overall pick.