2010 NHL Entry Draft: Day Two Open Thread, Dylan McIlrath Interview

Good Morning Everyone. Day 2 of the Draft is upon us, and rumor is the Rangers are looking goaltender in the second round. We'll see soon, Rangers select 40th.Use this as your open thread.

Glad to see some people rallying the Mcilrath pick, it will be ok.

Meanwhile, here is the video from Mcilrath's press conference. It's mostly Jess from Prospect Park, Greg from Puck Daddy, and yours truly. He seems like another intelligent, well spoken kid, like Chris Kreider and Ethan Werek from last year.

Also, his message to the New York Ranger fans....."You won't be disappointed"