2010 Post Rangers Draft Show : Live Blueshirt Banter Radio Wrap-Up Party From Los Angeles at 8 PM

Dylan55_medium

Jim Schmiedeberg who has been live on the scene since the draft began, will be updating us on the Ranger picks and what New York beat writers he has been schmoozing with.

Jim will give us the full update and his impressions of what he thinks as well a couple special guests one of which may include Jess Rubenstein of The Prospect Park Blog.

This is the show to listen to if you want to talk Rangers draft and sound off about the Rangers first pick Dylan McIlrath and second round selection  Christian Thomas.

It all starts live Tonight at 8 PM live on Blueshirt Banter Radio

Feel free to join our Blueshirt Banter Radio Chatroom as the show streams live or call in live to have your voice heard at

(646) 478-4692

Listen to internet radio with Blueshirt Banter on Blog Talk Radio