FanPost

Nabokov traded to FLYERS

as per nhl.com.........Tim Panaccio on CSNPhilly.com, the Philadelphia Flyers have made the first step toward possibly solving their goaltending issue, as they have acquired Evgeni Nabokov from the San Jose Sharks.

The reported deal would see the Flyers send a 2011 seventh-round pick to the Sharks if they can sign Nabokov before he becomes an unrestricted free agent July 1.

That is good for them too bad he sucks in the big game