FanPost

Next Season

Just some thoughts for next season and wass wonderign what everyone else thinks...

First off, what are some trades that would be beneficial for the team

Obviously salary clearing trades ridding the team of ridiculous contracts for redden drury and roszival are unanimous for almost anything....but what other trades could work... For example, a trade that would put the rangers in a similar situation to what the bruins were in with there phil kessel trade would be great. They got seguin  on top of the 2nd rounder and same goes next year. With gordie clark picking those extra picks would be def put to good use. Now is something like that even possible? A team thats bad but looking to add a proven NHLer like the islanders for example who want a scoring winger could work. I know nobody wants to get rid of a callahan or dubinsky but there no top line offenseman and while draft picks arent guaranteed to be either the potential to have much high ceilings then either callahan or dubinksy is there. Worst comes to worst such high picks would most likely develop into something equal to callahan or dubinsky.

Second, what kind of upcoming season does everyone forsee the rangers having... better, worse, same.