FanPost

Is this the moment?

Now I am going to need a little help on this from someone who has a newsday subscription.  But from reading stuff over on the blogspot rangers blog, it appears that in an interview with Sather, Arthur Staple found out about the Wade Redden situation.  Apparently when asked about Redden Sather simply said, 'He's been discussed."  Staple then goes on to state, "There is more room on defense, where Wade Redden is almost certain to be waived and sent to Hartford when training camp ends."

Before everyone gets there hopes up I must say I HAVE NOT READ THE FULL ARTICLE! It would be great if someone could read the hole thing and provide a little more context.  That being said this could be the day we have all be dreaming of.... no more Wade! It should also send a little shiver through all of our spines as this would mean a lot of money for Sather to spend on a rather dismal UFA class.