Blueshirt Banter Radio Tonight at 8 PM!

We have a show so big tonight it has to wear a moo-moo. Ok, actually that's what the hosts wear, but I digress. On  Radioproto12400_medium
tonight's episode of Blueshirt Banter Radio, we will finish up our coverage of the 2010 NHL Draft. We will have audio from Gordie Clark, as he breaks down the why's and wherefore's of each Ranger Draft Pick.

Also, we will be joined by the Svengali of prospects, Jess Rubenstein of The Prospect Park. Jess was also at the draft, and he is going to give us his take on all the Rangers draft picks. Then we'll discuss our thoughts on Free Agency season, which begins on Thursday.

The big show begins at 8 PM, you won't want to miss it. Don't forget, if you haven't yet registered at Blog Talk Radio, you can't participate in our awesome live chat that goes on during the show, so make sure you sign up! See you tonight!

Also, we'll be on tomorrow night with a special Thursday night edition at 9 PM, to recap the first day of free agency, and talk about what the Rangers did and didn't do.