FanPost

I hope this doesn't come true

I had the weirdest dream last night. The Rangers traded their first round pick +Evgeny  Grachev + Michael Del Zotto to Detroit for the number one overall pick in the 2010 draft. Mark  Messier then came out to announce the pick in a  Team Finland jersey with Messier in gold lettering. He then started to give this large rambling speech that was full of BS, while I was in the audience shouting WE WANT TAYLOR WE WANT TAYLOR all while updating tankfortaylor.com. I was so happy that we did something good for the organization even though we gave up a high price to Detroit (this still baffles me) for some reason. Messier was being a moron and I couldn't take his speech anymore, and woke up right as he was announcing the pick. I'm pretty sure they were going to take Granlund.

I can't tell if this is a screwed up premonition, or a nightmare.