FanPost

NHL REFS ARE HORRIBLE

Looks like the NHL has the fix in for the Flyers.

Just as the refs did last year for Pittsburgh, this year the Flyers are getting all the calls.

Chicago is getting robbed and Philly can do no wrong.

At last count, towards the end of game Four, Chicago had seven calls against them, Philly had Two.

It was hard enough watching Crosby take the Cup last year, but to have the Flyer's handed the Cup is pathetic at best.....who wants to watch a fixed series?

The NHL looks more like the WWF wrestling than a sport league.

Trust me, I have no love for either team, but as a hockey fan, garbage like this just makes me reach for the remote.