FanPost

Whats more impressive?

A bit of topic but I was talking to a couple of friends of mine the other day and  an interesting topic was brought up. What is/was more impressive:

1) The Flyers Stanley Cup run this year. Beating the Rangers on the last possible game. Then handling the Devils with relative ease. The unbelievable 3-0 series comeback against the Bruins topped by coming back in game 7 after being down by 3 goals.

or

2) The Giants Super Bowl run in 2007. Ending the season with an 11 game road winning streak. Losing to the Bucs, Packers, Cowboys and Patriots during the season but beating them in the playoffs. Then beating arguably the greatest football team in history in the 2007 Patriots.

What do you think?